In late June I took an educational technology course, and as a result of that course earned my very own Flip video camera. I decided to use that camera to document many of my travel experiences on the Use Your Sole tour, which features the bands Sherwood, Steel Train, Hello Goodbye (three bands I had never heard of before), and of course, Hanson. The following posts will be mostly video posts, as they kind of speak for themselves. Now keep in mind I am still figuring out how to use iMovie, YouTube, and this blog site, so bear with me if things don't work perfectly. Please let me know if the video is not working on your end.
My trip begins in the wee hours of October 8, 2009. And by wee hours I mean 4:30 a.m. I don't think I've seen that time since my daughter was an infant. It also involves me getting on a plane, which as some of you know, was not something I thought I would ever do again. Yet with a few weeks of hypnotherapy, and a small supply of what I like to call "happy" pills, I am able to fly the friendly skies once again!
More video still to come...stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment