I do have to say, not a huge fan of any of the opening bands (especially Steel Train). I became a much bigger fan of Sherwood in Clifton Park, NY when a couple of band members (Mikey and David) were very nice to my son, and took the time to talk to him and give him an autograph.
A couple of firsts for me at this show:
1. A girl puked all over the floor right behind where I was standing. It was really disgusting, and the worst part was that the venue staff did very little to clean it up.
2. The upside to # 1 was that everyone moved out of the way when this happened, and Maddie, who was dead set on getting to the front row, managed to get us spots in the second row - by far the closest I have ever gotten (or will probably ever get) to the stage at a Hanson show. Trust me, there's a whole story behind jockeying for position at one of these shows. It can get really ugly, as there are some very nasty Hanson fans who would throw their grandmother under a bus if it meant they could be closer to Taylor (or Zac or Isaac).
Enjoy the music, or at the very least, keep an open mind!


No comments:
Post a Comment